The Nix Pro Color Sensor App gives users the ability to create custom databases and copy them directly to the Color Library on the user’s app. If the user has a fan deck or other color samples they would like to match to. In the below example, a custom database is created from a fan deck:
1. Scan the first color for the database. Place the Nix Pro firmly on the color sample/ swatch you would like to scan to block out all ambient light to achieve the best scan.
- Scan the sample – user will see this screen with color and data:
2. Save the color with:
- Tap the save icon, then follow steps a, b and c below:
b. Description (up to the user, can be left blank or put the color number)
c. Folder (named by user, example: Name of the Fan Deck) Note: Always save into the same folder for each Color Library
3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 for the rest of the colors the user wants for the database
- Create new color name for the new scan
- Tap Folder Icon to Save into Same Folder used in Step 2
You have now created a folder with all your color scans. This can be found in the menu, under Swatches.
Now you can Copy this to your Color Library:
1. Go into settings – Tap “Copy Swatch to Library”
2. Tap the database you have created to add it into the Color library
3. Upon successful import, you will see this screen:
Database is now in your Color library. Under Brand Name “User Defined”. Happy Matching!